Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Going Carnie!!!

It has been re-do, re-do, re-do around here.
Learning new techniques, turned my studio inside out,
Gave my cottage which was basically overflow...
(you know, out of sight, out of mind???)

Well, no more.  This weekend at the Chateau de Fleurs I am selling LOTS
of baggies of STUFF, LOADS of jewelry components, Vintage Pearls and other necklaces,
fabric, Garden elements, old Linens,
Studio organization pieces, chandeliers, etc, etc.

On top of that, My entire Line of current jewelry, 
over 100 pieces are being reduced in price to MOVE.
Time for me to move into my new art forms...
OVER it!!!

Sold my pretty Canopy and decided to use up some super cool fabric, embroidery and linens that 
I have been hoarding. Since Moulin Rouge is one of my Favorite all time movies, my canopy is very reflective of the style of that era, mixed with a little Carnie and Gypsy...


On top of this, I wanted a trunk...an OLD steamer trunk...It is my JUNK Trunk,
where at each show, I will bring you super duper deals on STUFF!


This trunk screamed at me from where it was up on a shelf in an Antique store...
"Buy me, buy me it taunted"
Can you believe that color??? It is actually not quite this orange...
It is my newest LOVE!!!
Swear I was a Gypsy in a former life.

Also coming for the ride to this show are some SUPER funky new display pieces I picked up...Oh My.


I LOVE CHANGE...come on down to the Sale and shop from all of the wonderful vendors there,
Always friendly, amazing treasures and fabulous prices as well!!!!

Sneak peak of what I am painting tonight...new signs for my NEW style
and new business name...
Vintage Bling is going Bye Bye...

XOXO,
Lisa
 


1 comment:

  1. Good wishes to you all for a great show!! I AM going to get myself down there one of these days!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete