Monday, March 7, 2011

More Chateau

Friday and Saturday, I sold at Chateau de Fleurs in Fallbrook, CA.
It was our 5th event and it was the most attended and highest sales yet.
WOOHOO!



Time spent with my friends and customers there is every bit as rewarding.  
It is like a mini vacation and soulful retreat.
The weather was perfect as well.

My very expensive camera is giving me some issues, 
so I only got a couple of shots.
My newest buddy Susie who surprised me with a visit managed to take some nice photos,
 so head on over to her blog and read away.  

Susie is a warm and wonderful soul and we had a
 lovely time getting to know each other
 in person rather than via email and face book!

As tiring as creating can be, hauling one's goods like a wandering 
Gypsy from sale to sale,
I feel so very fortunate to be able to make my living doing this.
Having people actually Like my art enough to buy it is such a fulfilling feeling.
But, making the kind of friends that no amount of money could EVER buy
is where the real treasure lies.

The joy truly is in the Journey!

Much Love,
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment