Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Soldering fun!

This past Saturday Rita Reade and I hosted a Soldered Bling Baby Bottle and Crown Class.

We had so much fun!

Here are some pics of our day and "The Rabbit Hole"

















Maggie, Kim, Terry and Missy all did amazing jobs.
For it being Missy's first time soldering, this was not an easy class and she did fantastic!

Kim Caldwell is owner of Artistic Bliss and is known for her wonderful events, cool stuff on her site and is hosting a fabulous event in  May...head on over to check it out!



Thank you ladies for a wonderful day and my Amica Rita for our always fun times!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

  1. We are making Memories Principessa! I am always So comfortable teaching with you. Baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for a great class Lisa! I really had a great time. I'm looking forward to getting my own stuff so I can play around and see where it takes me. ;). I will probably need to take another class or two but this time I'll bring a band-aid and a potato just in case. Ha-ha! Oh, please tell Em "thanks" for the soup recipe.

    See you next week!
    Big blessings,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete