Saturday, December 28, 2013

Valentine Cupcake Girl Class

Well, the New Year is upon us and as promised,
I will be teaching at least one class a month for 2014!
Woohoo!

To start it off, my very popular "Cupcake Girl" Class
will start it all off. I just designed the sweetest
Valentine version...so sweet, she'll give you a toothache
without the sugar and calories!  ;-)



I will first offer this class in my Home Studio,
Saturday, January 18th from 10-3.

Class Cost is $85.00
This includes all supplies, instructions
to create your very own doll and also enjoy a lovely lunch.

Class size is limited to 8, so don't wait to long sign
up as there already is a interest list.

(I have cats/dogs who will not be inside to bother us,
but mention it if you have allergies)


Second class will be offered at Tricia Samsal's
brand new store location,

"Vintage Bliss Warehouse"
Friday, February 7th, 10-3.
Class fee $85.  No lunch provided,
but we will work something out to
make taking a break easy.

My class at Tricia's coincides with her monthly
Flea Market event, which is the Bomb!  Can't wait to
go shop as well.

Road trip with Rita Read of Mammabellarte as she
is teaching there as well on Saturday.

Email me if you are interested in either of these classes.
daydreampainter@aol.com.

Payment must be made in full before the class via check or paypal.
Classes are non--refundable. Space is reserved as soon as payment is
received.

Happiest of New Years to you and your Families!

xoxo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment