Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday Bliss

You know those days and you wake up, cranky?  Well, today was one of those days.
Trying to snap myself out of my mood, I decided to work on a few neglected projects
for myself.  This between working on Kits for my "Valentine Cupcake Girl" class in two weeks and an order for 5 Custom Cupcake girls for this super FAB client of mine.


First, "Mr. Byrd".  You see, he has been lying in a little bin in my garage studio for, oh, say
2 years.  Waiting ever so patiently for me to get to him.  You know the projects you have for
yourself, just never seem to take priority over, say...the "paying" orders.  ;-)


Mr. Bird resides on my desk right next to my computer, to gently remind me to Stay focused
on my direction.  (he has a compass as a necklace, um since his eyesight is not so swell)



Secondly, "be the change you wish to see in the world" is perhaps my favorite quote of all time.
Been wanting to make a "junk" sign to hang above my sliding door in the family room. Pretty happy with it.




Lastly, my "Bloom" sign needed a little juging...you know goodging?  Good grief how to you spell it???  To "Spiff" something up....anyone?  anyone? Pray tell me if you know.



"Bloom" got the leaves added to the corners and hung next to my Favorite Mannequin...full of....BLOOMS.  Ha.




Yep one of those days. If I weren't in the middle of a juice fast and trying to kick my wine and caffeine habit, I'd open a bottle of wine. No wonder I woke up cranky! LOL ;-)

Have a great remainder of the weekend!!! XOXO ~ Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment