Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Glitterfest recap

Glitterfest was this past Saturday. It was an amazing day for me! My best in sales and I was really happy with the work I produced and beyond happy/thankful it resonated with my customers. Here are two shots of my table, before and after. 


After


I had several out of town clients who wanted some pieces before the show, but I couldn't sell them, beforehand. So as promised, I am listing the pieces that are left in my etsy shop. For the paintings, custom orders are welcome! 

Blooming Cache Heads, I have 5 left. 


These are both functional and fun, the vintage flowers used on them are pretty rad!

Cruise in over to my etsy shop to see what other goodies I have left. 

Posting my Sculpted Puppet Girl necklaces next. 



Thank you so much my friends and customers for your loving support of my work. 

Xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment